Current students can submit a complaint using the online form which can be found on your student portal. 

If you are an applicant or a former student you can find the complaint form on our website, or by emailing

Complaints should be submitted within three months of an issue occurring. After this point they will only be processed if there is compelling evidence as to why it could not have been raised at the time. 

Hard copy forms are available from Student Centres.